Canon – eCommerce Store
Planned and developed over 12 months during my time at Leo Burnett. We were tasked to come up with the strategic positioning of the store and then develop the experience, branding and designs for the entire project.
Hours of research and competitor reviews were conducted before wireframes were created to ensure the store could launch with a limited range of products, expand over time and align with the user experience on canon.com.au.
- • Key authority on best practices for eCommerce, user accounts and email communication
- • Competitor audits
- • Led multiple workshops (both internal and with clients) to ensure collaboration and signoff of ideas
- • Ongoing optimization & maintenance of all sites over the the 2 years
- • Ownership of all budgets and timelines
- • All wireframe creation and IA work
- • Responsible for updating all internal stakeholders on progress and updates
- • Creation and review of all reporting/analytics
- • Collaboration on scope and technical document creation with Canon Digital Services product team
- • Partnering with other Canon engineering partners for hosting and engineering requirements