Heineken/James Bond – Facebook Game
Social Game & Facebook App
In 2012, Heineken partnered with James Bond for the sixth successive time. Crack the Case was the online interactive experience brought to life by W+K Amsterdam & MediaMonks. Users were shown the 60sec TVC before being seamlessly transitioned into digital-only footage that took them through two James Bond-like challenges.
The site was hosted on three different platforms in 25 markets/11 languages: Heineken’s Facebook page, Heineken.com and a rich-media/in-banner version.
Facebook information was (optionally) used throughout to create personalised content and a more engaging experience. The Dutch/UK campaign also had an installation at Victoria Station, London. Participants were given a Secret Agent identity using RFID and Facebook Connect before being put through a series of real life Bond tests.
- • Led multiple workshops (internal, with production partners and with clients) to ensure collaboration and signoff of ideas
- • Managing the project internally to get stakeholder approval
- • Lead for all localization/translation work (25 markets/11 languages)
- • Lead experiential project manager utiziling FB Connect and RFID tags
- • Ownership of all budgets and timelines
- • All wireframe creation and IA work
- • Responsible for updating all parties on progress/updates
- • Creation and review of all reporting/analytics
- • Collaboration on scope and technical document creation with Heineken Digital Services team
- • Partnering with Heineken & Media Monks engineering partners for hosting and engineering requirements
- • 22.3 million TVC views
- • 6 min average time on site
- • 8.6 million visitors to the experience
- • 7.7% completion rate of the full experience