RideFinder – Digital Product
10-week Product Management Course - Final Project
In March 2016, I took the 10-week Product Management course at General Assembly (Santa Monica). As suspected, the class got at the core of what product management is all about: finding the right solution to the right problem for the right market.
I found it to be a great extension and application of many skills I already have:
• Identifying product/market fit
• Use of agile and lean methodologies to guide a product/project through its lifecycle
• UX development, workshops and personas
• Creation of product road maps
• Understanding and application of true OKRs
• Financial modelling
Was a great experience to work with so many like minded people and guidance from an experienced VP of Product. I continue to find ways to work the theory and methods into the work I do every day.