Nike Fuelband Installation
Promoting the launch the new Fuelband SE, Random Studio worked closely with the Nike Brand team to develop a custom installation piece for Colette in just over three weeks.
The final result was a collaboration with lighting specialists Jurlights and production company L’Araignée to construct a high intensity RGB LED infinity tunnel. LED strips were chosen to deliver stunning, eye catching animations which were developed in house. MadMapper was used to output video directly onto the LED strips, enabling a quick workflow to test and preview animations live on the sculpture.
- • Led multiple workshops (both internal and with clients) to ensure collaboration and signoff of ideas
- • Several rounds of prototyping with internal Creative Technologist & Engineers
- • Key point of contact for all elements of the project
- • Ownership of all budgets and timelines
- • Responsible for updating internal stakeholders on progress
- • Creation of scope and all documentation for the Nike Marketing team